Job Minders is looking for a Senior Recruiter
Great news! We’re growing! That means all of the services you love about Job Minders, including the candidate and employer dashboards, are going to get better and better.
To help us grow, we are looking for one Senior Recruiter to join our team as soon as possible.
Job Minders Inc. is an employment agency based in Ontario, Canada. We are building a distinct and unique team of staffing professionals and are looking for a passionate and energetic person to fill the position immediately.
The successful candidate will lead a team of highly skilled staffing professionals and manage our operations in Mississauga and the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
This position in our office located at the intersection of Hurontario and Dundas Streets in Mississauga, requires an extremely perceptive person, a team leader who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels.
- Responsible for initial staffing and recruiting for all levels of positions
- Source, recruit, screen, interview and assess high volumes of candidates for sundry roles
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and facilitate positive candidate experiences
- Facilitate frequent update calls with managers and provide updates
- Discuss challenges and design action plans to lead to hires
- Maintain accurate candidate records and ensure ATS is accurate
- Adhere to the staffing processes established by the organization
- Proactively seek new avenues to attract candidates
- Ability to work in a fast paced; process oriented environment
- Must possess excellent judgment to prioritize work, handle multiple projects at once, and meet objectives.
- Heavy Client Services responsibilities including managing daily information/candidate data tracking, identifying potential areas of improvement, providing information to the client as needed, resolving problems, participating in client meetings and maintaining a high level of customer retention and satisfaction
- Excellent consultative skills and proven experience in all recruiting methods including passive sourcing
- Minimum of 3 years experience in recruiting
- Must be able to recruit for positions within the GTA and other areas
- Must have good knowledge of positions within our niche industry
- Strong partnership and consultative skills
- Driven by creating the best possible hiring manager and candidate
- Must possess excellent judgment to prioritize work, handle multiple projects at once, and meet objectives
- Extreme sense of urgency
- Solid understanding of end-to-end recruitment processes and best practices
- Excellent customer service delivery
- Strong MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work in a virtual and onsite environment
Salary + commission
How to apply:
Are you the right person? Or know someone who might be? Interested candidates are encouraged to submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website http://jobminders.com by Friday, March 16, 2018.